Thursday 15 January 2009

Robin had a go at me about being the last flat member to blog, so here I am. Blogging. I don't have anything really flat-related to say, but I present you with the three YouTube videos I have watched today.

1) Yo Yo Ma playing the Prelude to Bach's 1st Cello Suite
This piece of music would be my Desert Island Disc, if anyone ever made me pick one. My iTunes deleted my MP3 of it, so now I listen to it about four times a day on YouTube. I don't know what Salvador Dali has to do with it, but I enjoy looking at it, anyway.

2) Nouvelle Vague - Dance With Me video
It's been about two years since I first saw this video, and I'm still totally hypnotised by it, and still watch it allll the time. Let's all be reminded of how completely and totally cool it is.

3) The Morecambe & Wise breakfast sketch
They've got a parody of this on the TV at the minute with that guy whose name I can't remember and the monkey in a PG Tips advert. The original is way better though, and I remembered today when I saw that ad in the JCR to go and watch the original again. Genius.

Happy now, Rob?

- Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment