Thursday 15 January 2009

I did not want to be the last one of the flat to write a first post for this to-be-epic blog. Second to last still sounds bad. I have three issues to address.

The first is about it being half past midnight, me being in the library, my bridge essay over the word count again and largely unfinished, one day left to do it, and the ground is moving.

Also, Tim did not come to the Oxide interview today. My superior - read not-so-superior - interview skills made sure we got a slot. I have a tute at that hour in second week. It is 2-3 on a Monday. Just after Hetty and Hugo.

And, I am so tired I have forgotten the third issue. What is the password for this thing?

Is this relevant enough to be posted?

To compensate, the ingenious [!] crossword question Jenny discovered the answer to:

State left lying around a bar.

GENIUS:

REpubLIC.

On the pun front, I made two. I am proud of these and would like to make note of them to compensate for
a. not having to abide by a word count here
b. my bad pun of the year - Plate-oh.

Fishing in for the Finnish: take out I and two N's. Ask Markus and Jenny for proof of this one.

Insane - sburies - I laughed for too long after this. Clare P and Jenny were witnesses.

Apologies for this note. The ground is still moving. It is 00:43.

Lili

1 comment:

  1. I'll commence the comments then... Good work on the interview, I wouldn't expect any less from broadcaster and novelist Leonore 'Lili' Schick.

    ReplyDelete