Sunday 22 February 2009

We always did feel the same, we just saw it from a different point of view.

Dear all,

Nothing as dramatic as falling into a frozen lake has happened to me this week. Maybe ever. So I give you zombie chat, a stoned kid and some other thing.

1. Apparently, Hollywood studios are already bidding to make 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies' into a movie. And the film of 'World War Z' is currently in development. These are exciting times for zombologists, as surely the spread of interest in zombies (documented extensively in the third and fourth installments of Charlotte and Leonore's purely factual and not at all ridiculous "Stop Laughing" radio show) can only be helpful in the coming Zombie War. In other news, I'm going to start putting tinned food and bottled water in the attic of LJ4, so guys, if the zombocalypse comes before our lease is up, that's where I'll be.

2. 'David After Dentist'.
Some little Yankee kid high as a kite on meds from the dentist. My favourite part is "why is this happening to me!". Genuinely awesome.

3. Click here.
From Jimmy Key, the king of late night emailing. Robin has already seen this, and while he did not laugh, he did say 'that is hilarious' in a way I found sincere. So I share it.

Love to the flat (and to Julia, who will totally read this even though she claims she won't.)

Laura

2 comments:

  1. but me i'm still on the road, headin' for another joint
    im actually going to come up to your flat now and make you roll a joint that i can smoke

    ReplyDelete